Gyan Ganga: International Standards with Indian Culture and Ethos
Technology usage in GGIS has served the biggest purpose like solving of problems, making the learning and teaching process interesting and entertaining for tiny tots as well as for the students at senior secondary level
* Genesis of the Institution: Gyan Ganga Institution was incorporated in the year 2000 with a sacrosanct purpose to provide quality education thereby empowering the students with intellectual zeal and enthusiasm.
* Our Mission: To empower young minds with the flame of knowledge, virtues and righteous living
* About Us : Founded as an educational institute Gyan Ganga revamped the prevalent methods of education and focused on innovation. It created ripples in the educational field and was able to establish itself as one of the leaders in the educational field.
* Education / Academics: GGIS believes in providing quality education to its students. Our main focus is basically on providing the physical, emotional, social and spiritual growth of our students along with academics. Keeping pace with international standards GGIS is always a step head in providing A-1 class facilities to its students. To inculcate moral values in students, a variety of programmes are organised at GGIS at regular intervals.
* Infrastructure: Spread over 20 acres of lush green campus GGIS is a premium residential institution situated at about 14 km from the main railway station. The school accords the highest priority to the games, sports and physical education. The school has separate standard courts for Basketball, Lawn Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton and Kho-Kho. Development programmes like debate, personality grooming, eco club, fine art club, music club, computer club, health and wellness club, dance club etc.
* Boarding at GGIS: The boarding students at GGIS reside in three respective houses Shivalik, Kanchanjunga, and Himadri. All the three houses are fully air cooled. Students are allotted rooms on the basis of age groups. The hostel also has 24 hours of medical facilities. Dedicated house parents reside in the campus who interact with students providing them a homely atmosphere.
* Technology: The campus is fully Wi-Fi and well equipped with smart classes. Technology usage in GGIS has served the biggest purpose like solving of problems, making the learning and teaching process interesting and entertaining for tiny tots as well as for the students at senior secondary level.
* Faculty: This team of learned scholars have joined their hands together to pull out hidden potentials and inculcate talent into an individual who may evolve to be a true Indian. The teachers of GGIS are building an atmosphere of affection, warmth, trust and togetherness while performing their part.
* Holistic Development Programmes at GGIS: Gyan Ganga International School believes in the concept of unity in diversity. GGIS not only inculcates moral values but believes in multidimensional development of the child and for this excursions are organised every year by the institution so that the children also experience the warmth of natural beauty. Different sessions are held every year to bridge the gaps between parents, teachers and parents - community, through various community gatherings. Career counseling, seminars and workshops are conducted every year for selection of subjects or disciplines after Class-X by expert career counsellors. Students are also being guided for competitive exams like NEET/JEE/SAT, TOEFL, IELTS though special coaching programmes conducted by the members of the staff and the counsellors.
* Quote -“It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” We simply want our students to achieve what they aspire to become but before that they should grow into an individual who is an integral part of the society as well as the nation.
In association with www.bweducation.com
Top themes and market attention on: